We like to push boundaries and no two days are the same in our office. We like to play at the top level and nurture a culture of innovation & creativity. If you are keen to be part of a hard-working and visionary team you will fit right in.
If you are looking for an operations role that has a bit of everything then this could be the opportunity for you!
Our small team is in search of an operations administrator who can contribute significantly to our organisation. We seek someone with experience to focus on structure and provide vital support to our dynamic and vibrant company. Depending on the candidate the hours could range from 20 to 40 hours per week. Make the role your own!
ABOUT THE ROLE
A dynamic and diverse opportunity awaits you in this role. The key responsibilities will revolve around three main areas:
Firstly, you will be responsible for office administration, ensuring the smooth operation of our workplace by managing supplies, equipment, and facilities. This involves creating an efficient and productive work environment for our team.
Secondly, you will play a pivotal role in event and marketing coordination. This includes maintaining event and award databases, planning and executing company events, and supporting marketing efforts by maintaining databases, proofreading marketing materials, and managing social media and email campaigns.
Lastly, you will provide essential administrative support to our leadership team.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to our sustainability and social responsibility initiatives in alignment with B-Corp principles, making a positive impact on the environment and our community.
As you get to know us, you’ll also spot other ways you can help – and it’s our hope that you’ll become an integral part of our operations team and spotting opportunities for us to improve.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Our ideal applicant will:
- Hit the ground running and immediately make an impact.
- Have the necessary experience and abilities to pick up and manage a wide variety of responsibilities.
- Be able to keep the office well managed and running efficiently.
- Support the leadership team with a wide range of tasks.
- Take ownership of several key operational tasks.
- Enjoy the opportunity to work in our vibrant Miramar office, share moments with our friendly office dogs, and savour the perks of our barista coffee machine
- Bring their A-game to our weekly Stuff quiz and Geoguessr challenge!
As an aspiring B-Corp we believe that the principles and practices of Equal Opportunity Employment are crucial to delivering high quality work. We welcome applications from diverse cultural groups and lived experiences. Preserving our planet through sustainability and innovation is important to us and we hope you share these values too. Perks like use of company e-bike, health insurance, and flexible working are all part of the package.
Salary will be based on successful applications experience and what they can bring to the role.
Deadline for application: until the role has been filled. Don’t wait, apply now!
Please provide a CV and Cover Letter explaining your rationale for applying for this position to Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Manage office supplies, equipment, and facilities to ensure a productive and efficient work environment.
Event and Marketing Coordination:
- Maintain a database of events and awards, tracking important details and deadlines.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute company events, meetings, and workshops
- Assist with event logistics, including venue selection, and catering requirements.
- Ensure events run smoothly and provide excellent support to attendees.
- Maintain customer databases and marketing campaign data.
- Assist in creating and proofreading marketing materials such as our newsletter
- Maintaining mailing lists and collating statistics.
- Schedule and monitor social media posts and engagement.
- Assist in creating and tracking email marketing campaigns.
Administrative Support to Leadership Team:
- Assist the leadership team with administrative tasks, such as calendar management, document preparation, Gitlab information transferring and general support.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and professionalism.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and tasks as requested by management.
- Continuously identify opportunities for process improvement and implement efficient solutions.